Thursday, April 16, 2015

Not Such a "Baby" anymore


 As the months pass I realize my babies aren't babies anymore they are growing handfuls of joy.They get taller and smarter each passing day.Juju is so full of life its amazing I love him more than he'll ever know. Each month I reflect on how much he is changing every moment and how proud I am of him he's learning so well in life . Ellie is just a burst of love and excitement there's not a dull day with her. Shes developing in such a super way and shes bypassing all these random sick times with nothing but a smile.Shes becoming such a girly girl .At night after they are all tucked in bed sound asleep I just look at them and just thank God for such awesome blessings.My babies aren't such babies anymore and that's OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment