Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pizza !!!

Looks yummy right I know :) Many have asked me what do I use for our pizza crust because we eat al lot of it . Its so simple and I promise you will enjoy it.. I must say it can be as thick as you want and as thin I've done both. The recipe is a tea biscuit recipe but once you roll and stretch it becomes one good pizza dough. 
Here all the deliciousness :

Pizza Dough 
2 cup self rising flour 
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons baking powder 
1/4 room temp. butter 
Garlic seasoning 
Oregano seasoning 

Mix flour,powder,and seasonings in one bowl and butter with milk in another. 
Pour wet ingredients into dry will be sticky but just add a little more flour when it no longer sticks to much on the sides lay some parchment paper down flour your hands well and roll the dough out .I usually kneed the dough for about 2-4 min. and that's pretty good. Flatten out the dough with palm or rolling pin I find that for thicker dough using your palm works best for thinner the rolling pin wins. Add your sauce and top with what ever toppings you desire.(you can add 1 teaspoon of salt and 3 tablespoons of sugar if you like )
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment